Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 2 Challenge: A REAL Challenge


You know when you are having one of those days where nothing is going your way? That is my day today.

Exhibit A: I'm going on a cruise in about 3 weeks so we all know what that means... Those three words that every girl/woman dreads. Bathing suit season. It's the worst. I usually am not that anti-bathing suit shopping but after becoming extremely sick a few months ago I found myself on prednisone. Aka the drug that makes you eat everything in sight! Needless to say, I bought a few bathing suits and refuse to try them on until after I got the gym for the next 21 days. I'm finally cleared to exercise again. Which brings me to my next challenger.

Exhibit B: When will I find time for the the gym? Between working, going to grad school and tutoring I barely have a life as it is! But I know it's important!! I will have to make it work...

Now my next challenge? Lets call it Challenge C! Internet problems... I still can't figure out how to link my blog, my iMovie took forever to attach and my Internet JUST went out. So I'm posting via my iPhone. Thank The Lord for access to blogging on my phone! Otherwise, my GGWD project would go back to day 1!

I know we all have challenges but the way in which we deal with them is what matters most! Me? I'm listening to music and think a movie and a cocktail will do the trick!

Until (hopefully a better) tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. I suspect you have the solution to at least SOME stressors within your reach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely hear ya about the bathing suit season..I'm going on a cruise too....luckily I have until July to a) join a gym and b) actually go to the gym. My mom's been on prednisone for awhile too and I can tell you she cannot WAIT to get off it it!

    ReplyDelete