Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Truth Is...

I always hear about kids posting this and finally decided to confront them and ask them what it meant. Apparently, if someone likes your post that says "Truth is" you have to post something truthful about them on their Facebook wall/ Twitter feed/Instagram.

Sounds sweet and innocent yet mature and conniving all at the same time!

I have decided to do this "Truth is" for myself; so hear it goes!

"Truth is"

I'm nervous for my observation tomorrow.

I'm nervous for my observation Friday.

I just want to put all of my work to the side and read one of my new books.

I'm afraid of not getting everything done for work tomorrow.

I'm afraid of not getting everything done for grad school this semester.

I'm afraid of not getting everything done that I want to do in life.

I'm sad that school is coming to an end.

I'm happy that school is coming to an end.

I love my kids and fear that next year's class won't be as "good."

I want to be a role model and confidant for my kids.

I'm afraid I won't find the one.

I have insomnia and sleep 4 hours a night.

My life is crazy.

My life is beautiful.

My life is wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...your life sounds wonderfully stressfully busy and on the edge of boundless potential!

    ReplyDelete